Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome to the world little A!

Today I photographed the most adorable little 4-week old I've ever photographed....okay he's the only 4-week old I've ever photographed!!! But... he was so perfect, truely a miracle baby and it was such a pleasure meeting him, his mom and his Grandma.

This post is going to be very pic heavy because I don't see how I anyone could pick and choose between these. Funny how when I think that I can't possibly have any more favorite photographs, I now have about 10 more. Okay, okay... there's 11 here but it's allowed because I don't have another newborn session on the schedule until November!

Is this not the cutest thing ever caught on camera?





A very special blanket made for him by his proud big sister!





This special delivery photo was inspired by the extremely talented photographer Amber from Little Moon Photography.

3 comments:

Susan and Tony said...

Very very cute but mine better be even better cause you love me! I love the feet!

Jen E. said...

oh the little socks are too cute!! great job!

I actually had THE same idea for a shoot once , I even went out and bought the moses basket, but the parents were not into the idea when I brough it. Hmph! Oh well. I though I could try it again with Alison when she was a newborn but unfortunately she would never sleep anywhere else other than next to my side, so I never was able to get those great "asleep" newborn shots (she always woke up immediately when moved)

Little Moon Photography said...

Adorable, did you do those in studio? Great job!!