Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Holidays are Coming!

I can't even believe it but I've had people contact me already about holiday photos and spots are filling up quickly for September and October. In fact, I only have 2 September spots left!! I'm trying to pace myself with these next few months after this August's flurry of sessions. That, and my daughter will be having surgery during the first week of September so I won't be able to schedule anything for the first week-and-a-half in September.

I just bought another collection of Christmas cards and this set includes personalized photo gift tags! I've never seen these before but I LOVE them! I'll be working to get those up to show you quickly.

Thanks for all of the support, kind words and smiles from everyone. My new website is looking fabulous and with a few more tweaks, I'll be able to debut it here!

I'm so excited about this business venture! There's certainly no shortage of adorable children and families in this area!

No comments: