Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sweethearts

This evening I photographed the B family who have two very sweet and very photogenic little girls at the beautiful Catoctin Mountain Orchard. I'm so thankful to be given the privilege to photograph at the Orchard because it always provides for a ton of gorgeous backdrops!

Can you see the clouds in the window?!!

I love this photo.

Who doesn't love a good old fashioned game of Ring Around the Rosey?


I asked her if I could have her ladybug rain boots because you know I'm a ladybug girl too but I don't think she wanted to part with them. I don't blame her. I think this one is right up there with favorite photo ever #3,999.



Or maybe this one.

Oh who am I kidding. Everytime I have a new session I have a million more favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is how do you manage to always get happy and adorable kids? How do you make your colors stand out like that?
--Christine

Jen E. said...

Excuse me, please tell me how it is that you are fairly new to this biz and yet your work looks like you have been a professional for MANYYYYYY Years!!!!! ??
I'm going ga-ga over these..esp the sun flare shots, wow!!! If we are ever to meet up, and I hope we do, will you photograph me and Alison??? :)