Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My new website and contest details

My website is finally ready...and it's great timing because I couldn't feel more ready to take on this business venture.

http://www.luckyladybugphotography.com/

I've had 21 awesome photo sessions this summer (I had one more scheduled with my nephew whom I've been chasing all summer long but we rescheduled for next week) and I'm finished portfolio-building!

Thanks to 21 awesome families and their children, I am so proud of the galleries I've been able to compile. So as another form of appreciation to those families, I am having a contest!

Here are the contest details:
  • This Friday, August 29th, I will post my favorite photo from each of the 21 sessions from this summer.
  • You will have 2 weeks to vote for your favorite photo.
  • Pass around the link to your friends, family, hairdresser, babysitter, etc.. and tell them to vote for your photo!
  • Only one vote per person... duplicate entries are automatically discounted!

What's the prize?

The family with the winning photo will have a choice between:

  • a) a gorgeous 30x20 mother of pearl photo pendant (see jewelry post for a photo) and a sterling silver necklace to go with it along with a complimentary mini-photo session if you so desire to create the perfect photo pendant.
  • or b) a sterling silver charm bracelet with up to 3 photo charms (see jewelry post for a photo) and a complimentary mini photo session if you so desire to create the perfect photo charm bracelet.
  • or c) 50 holiday fold-over cards from the design of your choice and a complimentary mini photo session if you so desire to create the perfect holiday card portrait.

I'm offering a mini-session with each prize choice because it occurred to me that maybe someone would like to give the jewelry as a Christmas gift and maybe there's a few grandkids, etc... that they would like to include in the photo. Totally up to you!

So... stay tuned for Friday and VOTE!

2 comments:

Little Moon Photography said...

Congratulations Sandy!!!!! I'm so proud of you. :-)

Mommy07 said...

YAY....ditto, I am proud of you too... congrats congrats congrats, you must be so excited!!!!!!