Monday, June 29, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy

Today I met this super wonderful couple who just welcomed their first child... and they are smitten! They were both so easy-going and the baby was as adorable as they come... days like today make me realize how thankful I am to be able to photograph precious newborn babies.

This one is a little different but I really love this shot. I seem to be on a dog kick lately! I just love how this sweet dog looks like he's already the protector of this sweet baby.




I wanted to do this scale shot with a bare bum sticking in the air but sometimes babies have other plans that makes taking off the diaper not such a great idea! He was a toughie to get to sleep so I didn't want to risk it! That's what I mean when I tell parents that I am totally at the mercy of the baby and sometimes all of my ideas go right out the window!

I've been humming, "He's got the whole world... in his hands... he's got the whole wide world, in his hands..." since I edited this one.

This is why I love living in the area that I do. It's not uncommon for me to luck out and have this beautiful landscape right in their own back yard!

No comments: