Monday, June 22, 2009

Inspiration

One of my favorite photographers is Tara Whitney from Orange County California. Her style is real, fresh and I am always amazed by her creative eye. Her philosphy is "perfectly imperfect" and I just adore it. I posted last year about her personal family portrait wall but I thought it was worth posting again http://tarawhitney.com/justbeblogged/2008/06/opam-may-08-photo-wall-in-living-room-after/, because it's that awesome.

The prints she has here are 20x20 and the frames are from Ikea and can be found here.

I hope it inspires you to GO BIGGER and create an impact on your walls. I can think of no better way to replace that floral art print you bought at Target than with beautiful photos of your family!

This project is next on my own personal to-do list! Now I wonder if I could convince Rodney to fly out to CA for photos... oh but wait... her session fee is $525 and collections start at $1,200!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Love that idea!! I am totally inspired to blow up some pics & do the same thing!! so unique. Thanks for sharing:)