Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rocker Baby!

This awesome family drove from Columbia to meet me at Baker Park for photographs... and I hope the look of excitement on my face wasn't too over the top when mom asked if it'd be okay if they brought out the guitar and showed me dad and baby's matching band shirts. YES! Love it when families suggest things that reflect their personalities because afterall, photographs are a snapshot of the moment we're living in and what better way to remember that than including the things you love.

Thank you so much M family for a really fun and laid back evening! I had so much fun I totally lost track of time and could've hung out for hours. Here are a few of my favorites!



Little J started walking not too long ago so trying to sit him still was not in the cards since there is so much to see at the park... but I think this shot was about .0002 seconds of sitting still!

This shot is always a lot of fun for this age!


He was a trooper and lasted a lot longer than he probably should have for an evening session but when he decided he was done, I think he wanted to tell me he was DONE... hahaha! I LOVE this photograph!

1 comment:

Caits said...

What a great session!!!