Thursday, July 16, 2009

Christmas in July

It's crazy how fast the year has already flown by and before you know it, the holidays will be here... and believe it or not, many people have already started planning for holiday photos! I'm so glad because my calendar books up very quickly and I only have two dates left for September and one for October. That gives me November to hurry up and get holiday photos in!

Just a head's up that I am planning on offering a special holiday mini-session at a local Christmas Tree Farm on the first Saturday of December... this will be a digital package only since it's so close to the holidays. Just imagine colorful scarves and gloves, red noses and chopping down the family Christmas tree, all caught on camera! More to come on that at a later date!

I am pleased to show you my 2009 Holiday Card Collection! I offer stunning custom holiday cards that are sure to give your lucky recipients a momento of your beautiful family. You know everyone looks forward to seeing photos of your beautiful family around the holidays and not some cheesey $.99 card! This year's collection is a stunning assortment of double-sided and folded 5x7 cards printed on luxurious linen paper. Text and photos are completely customizable.

To view the 2009 Holiday Card Collection, visit the "clients" tab on my main website and enter the password:

Happy Holidays

Please let me know if you'd like to hear more about the holiday mini-session or would like to book for this Fall!

No comments: