Monday, May 25, 2009

Storyboards

It's been a while since I shared a storyboard layout and I really liked how this one turned out so I thought today would be a good day for a product share. Storyboards and collages are the perfect way to combine a group of your favorite photos, without taking up a lot of wall space. This is an example of a 16x20 and of course, wording and layouts can all be customized. Sometimes I'll add a special quote, a definition, or no words at all but here, just one words sums everything up quite nicely. My favorite way to mount these is to have them gallery-mounted. Ask me to see my sample!

Happy Memorial Day to those who have served and to those who are currently serving...and a special shout out to my ex-fellow Army Reserve soldiers from the 356th BPAD at Fort Meade!



No comments: