Thursday, January 22, 2009

MIA?

I'm here, I'm here!

I wrapped up an assignment this past weekend for Celebrate Gettysburg Magazine (awesome time!) and had a scheduled session postpone until this weekend... speaking of this weekend, I somehow booked 5 shoots this weekend. Crazy, you ask? Nope! I just NEVER turn down newborns! They're so time sensitive and should be done within the first two weeks. I'm so excited to meet this little girl anyway:)

I have 3 Valentine's Day session this weekend and another portrait assignment. Busy times so please stay tuned!

I have thought long and hard about the possiblity of posting more about my lucky ladybug this year. Afterall, she is my creative insipration and my breath of fresh air. I would like to introduce you more to her as she grows and continually amazes us, and share a little bit of what it's like to have a special (needs) toddler... I just hope it's not too terribly boring reading material for my readers!

No comments: