Monday, January 5, 2009

Love is in the Air!

It's never too early to start thinking about love! I'm booking for Valentine's Day mini-sessions and running a special to go along with it.

Lucky Valentine Special $50

When and where?
  • Mini-sessions at my home studio on Saturday, January 24th beginning at 9:00am. Sessions are first come first serve.
  • Mini-sessions at your home on Sunday, January 25th or Saturday, January 31st in the mornings.

What is a mini-session?

  • It is a shortened version of my normal 2-hour long session and will last around 30-45 minutes. Long enough to get at least 10 really sweet proofs to show you!
  • I will come prepared with a few Valentine props but sometimes the best photograph is just an adorable child with a sweet smile.

What do you get?

  • 2-5x7s
  • 10-4x6s to use as Valentine's Day cards or 10-4x6 Valentine's Day photo cards with a simple design (see below for an example!)
  • Option to purchase additional photos too, of course!

What do I do?

Send me an email at photographybysandy@hotmail.com or give me a call! 717.642.5128.


P.S. My lucky Valentine does not stay still these days indoors for photos unless I confine her to a chair!

No comments: