Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy parents = happy baby

Saturday morning I began the first of 4 weekend photo sessions (was I crazy??!! no, it was just gorgeous weather outside!) with a some of my favorite customers. Why are they some of my favorites? Because I got photograph this adorable baby over the summer and they invited me back for his 6 month photos... and now he's as happy as ever!
This was my first time shooting at Catoctin Mountain Orchard since the summer and I must say, it doesn't disappoint me either in the Fall.

Two of my most favorite photos ever: awesome silouette with the sun directly above...
... and this awesome colorful background and the sweetest mommy-baby bond.

All I see here are BLUE eyes!

There are about 8 of these photos of him cracking up. I really don't know how I'm supposed to pick the best one of the bunch to post??!! I hope he thought I was just funny and not funny looking... :)


No comments: