Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beautiful family


Today I had the pleasure of photographing the D family who have the most adorable 2 month old. This little guy is already a pro at looking at the camera.... I wonder if he's had a lot of practice at home?!!

I love the opportunity that this job presents of getting to meet such nice people. It was so easy for me to see that this baby truely has some loving parents who adore him. I hope I was able to capture that!



Look who kept showing up in the photos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys he is so cute, but you just wait, i see a little devil in there waiting to get out so enjoy for now. love your sister, deb

Anonymous said...

wow Sandy! these are amazing! love the ducks in the ones with the trunk and love the very last one. great job!

---Christine

Mommy07 said...

Sandy- I love the last one =)

Jen E. said...

ohhh love the shot of mom and son, great capture!!