Saturday, July 19, 2008

More Taylor!

I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph so many gorgeous kids and Taylor was certainly no exception. This kid needs an agent quick! Thank you very much Brandy--I had a great time and please send me your email address asap... I forgot the last part!

The following four are in the running for my all-time favorites.





I would pay good money to have eyelashes like these!!
This was her mom's first baby doll! I'm so glad she brought it, what a fun way to add to a photo. I really felt like these needed a vintage treatment. I love how they turned out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is a beauty. You captured her beauty perfectly!

Little Moon Photography said...

Wow, what a gorgeous little girl! Those lashes are to die for.