Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy weekend again! Fairfield Child Photographer

I shot a private session today, which was awesome, but I am unable to post a sneak peek from the session... and I have a magazine session tomorrow, which I am unable to post pictures from until the issue hits the stands... so what in the world am I supposed to post on my photography blog?!!! How about another favorite from last weekend and a promise to post a St. Patty's Day photo of my girl by Tuesday?

I particularly like this photo because when this mom contacted me for this session, she said her son doesn't do very well in the "chain studios" and she just wanted some professional photos of her boys where he's not crying... so yay for me for not making him cry :)

If you look closely at the photo below, you'll see my new logo watermarked on it. Isn't it pretty???!! I adore it and it's just the look I've been after. It'll take me some time to have all of my materials reprinted and site switched over, so I'm gonna start with baby steps here... my favorite kind of steps anyway!

2 comments:

Caits said...

What a sweet picture!

The watermark looks great- subtle and classy;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your new logo!!! Did you do it yourself on photoshop?? It's adorable.