Friday, September 19, 2008

An evening at the park

This little girl needs to be in some sort of magazine or something. Everything I asked her to do, she did. Without hesitation. Just knew exactly what to do, where to stand and how to smile.

It was truely my pleasure taking her photographs today at the gorgeous Renfrew Park in Waynesboro.

And how do you like my new car prop and tea set? She definitely approved of them!


Part of the fun I have is getting kids to show me all of their expressions, not just their smiles! This pout was totally fake... I told her mom that I bet she never actually does this face on purpose.


She liked the tea party so much that she changed and had another one!
A secret tea party!

2 comments:

Susan and Tony said...

love the secret tea party pic!

Jen E. said...

i am loving the outdoor tea party pic shots..so cute! I don't know where you find such adorable props!