Tuesday, December 16, 2008

From My Family to Yours


Thank you to my clients, family and friends for helping to make this year more amazing for me than I ever thought possible! I've witnessed true happiness, true love and real beauty all year long... and I've had a fantastic time doing it.

I'm taking a much needed break for the rest of the month but will, of course, be finishing proofing, taking orders and checking emails. I'm also going to be taking this time to learn how to use my new camera (helloooo Canon 50D, I'm sorry to leave you sitting in a box for past last month but I have been too busy to learn how to use you properly!) so I may pop in here with a few photos of my lovely Madeline if she's a willing model.

I hope all of the families I've gotten to know realize how truely lucky they are this holiday season!!!

3 comments:

Mommy07 said...

Merry Christmas and happy soon to be birthday Maddy! She is growing into quite the beautiful little lady! Glad you had such a happy, healthy, and successful 2008!

Jen E. said...

Aww love the lovely pics of Madeline, she is becoming such a little girl! Gosh, time flies!

Wow, the Canon 50D huh? I'm super jealous!! But, I'm also REALLY happy for you. Your career is really taking off and FLYING!! Congrats!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Love,
Jen (and family :)

Caits said...

Look how big Maddy has gotten!!!! What a beautiful girl!